Stem Cells: The Future of Health and Medicine
What are Stem Cells?
Stem cells are cells that have the potential to change into other types of cells in the body during growth and development. In adults, stem cells serve as the body’s repair system in that stem cells possess the capability of dividing to replenish themselves. Stem cells also possess the capability of turning into specialized organ cells in a process called differentiation. It is through stem cell differentiation that stem cells can replace damaged organ cells. It is through the replacement of damaged cells by new organ cells, derived from stem cells, that regeneration occurs. The use of stem cells to treat human diseases is now termed regenerative medicine.
Stem Cells are the future of health and medicine, and here is why:
• Stem cells could potentially cure diseases such as Parkinson’s, Diabetes and Alzheimer’s
• Stem cells could rapidly heal burns, relieving pain and saving lives
• Since stem cells are the precursor to every cell in the body, the potential exists to regenerate the body from damage, even entire organs or entire limbs
• Stem cells could help us to stay younger longer, or even reverse the aging process
Introducing the LifeWave X39 patch. The first product ever that is designed to activate your body’s own stem cells. How does X39 accomplish this? Using our proprietary and patented form of phototherapy, X39 elevates the peptide GHKCu. This is a naturally occurring peptide in your body that declines significantly with age. In fact, after the age of 60 your levels of GHK-Cu have dropped by more than 60%
• Users of X39 report an instantaneous relief of pain and improvement in mobility
• Dramatic improvement in the quality and length of sleep
• Rapid wound healing
• Decrease in the appearance of lines and wrinkles
• Decrease in the appearance of scars
• Greater energy levels
• Improvement in libido
• Youth renewal
• And more!
Vitality - Longevity - Prosperity
What is GHK-cu
GHK is a peptide and a peptides are chains of two or more amino acids. Peptides are not only the building blocks of proteins, but they are also bioregulators and hormones that control genetic expression and the biological activity of all the cells in the body.
Why are peptides important? Peptides are bioregulators that can slow down the aging process.
Biologically active peptides decline with age and gene expression also declines resulting in decreased protein synthesis. Reduction of proteins and enzymes in the body results in impairment in metabolism and tissue repair producing age-related decline and degeneration of the body.
GHK-Cu levels are high in young people, but the concentration of GHK-Cu drops in humans with increased age.
Increasing the peptide GHK-Cu can
• Increase stem cells
• Activate over 4000 genes to more youthful levels
• Reduce pain
• Reduce anxiety
• Repair DNA damage and promote DNA repair
• Produce antiaging effects at a cellular level
• Promote organ regeneration
• Suppress the production of fibrinogen which reduces the tendency of forming blood clots in the circulatory system
• Improve blood flow in tissues
• Tighten loose skin and increases the thickness of aged skin
• Improves skin hydration
• Stimulates the production of collagen
• Improves skin firmness, elasticity, and clarity
• Reduces appearance of fine lines, depth of wrinkles, and improve the structure of aged skin
• Smooth rough skin
• Reduces photodamage, mottled hyperpigmentation, and skin spots
• Improve overall skin appearance
• Stimulates wound healing
• Protects skin cells from UV radiation
• Reduces inflammation and free radical damage
• Promotes hair growth and thickness, enlarges hair follicle size
Joe and Cindy Bedore
Lifewave Brand Partner #854540